Monday, December 21, 2009

I still sleep on one side of the bed even tough they're not there.


It is warmer in the valley. Everything is so green, the foliage, the grass, and the deciduous trees have their fall foliage.

The crops were so green. The fog obscured most of the landscape.

The roadside was full of grass and trees in their full glory.

The valley started to give way to the Coast Range.

The mountains being fully green and lit from above like a spotlight came and went as the day progressed.

The cows keep these mountains full of grass.

The greens that were here were great. The clouds overhead parted to light one hill amongst the others.

The light was amazing.

The landscape has a different mixture of grass, evergreens, pine, and palms. The deciduous trees were loosing their leaves. The air felt like spring instead of fall.

I was near the bay and the hills let me see the water from time to time.

Oakland was nearing and the land got more and more industrial.

Yellow flowers sprang up everywhere. It just looked like spring. I got to Oakland and it was gross.

I cut my day really short today. I had a rough night last night and was grateful to get to sleep. I was in a good mood and was in good standing with where I was in my trip. Not being able to look at a picture of Ani is hard enough without having to be reminded of my family that I lost. I love my girls, Geode, Dinosaur, Niis. Seeing pictures of them just kicked my ass and made me feel terrible that I'm never going to be able to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment