Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gimme the cheapest room you've got.

Pleasanton and Dublin are suburbs of Oakland. Since I have gotten a really bad response from the girl I love I am waiting out the end of my trip.

In Indiana I always took pictures of singular objects and almost never the landscape. I realize why that is now.

The land in Indiana isn't that diverse, and most of it is either farm or city and doesn't do much for me. Since I've been stalling I notice smaller parts of the land and cityscape.

I was going to see 2012 before it totally left the theaters. I hung around a Clay Terrace like outdoor mall in Dublin and ate at a taxi themed hamburger joint. How ridiculous is having an outdoor mall in Indiana? It's not below 50 degrees out here and people are actually outside.

For those of you that would never know, that is a three wheeled BMW.

Outiside the theater I waited.

And because the movie started before 3 of course it was dark when I got outside. Ugh, the darkness is getting to me.

I was done for the night and found the easiest place to my hotel to have dinner. My waitress was intrigued about my journey and maybe she's reading it! I could imagine how confused one would be not knowing me, but the images of the landscapes are just beautiful enough to enjoy without my input, right?

I saw another white Sunfire outside. I hope that other cars like mine don't have a hard FAIL. I could never sneak up and run over a pedestrian though.

I've been thinking a lot lately about...everything. I don't know that my being alone out here is the best for me. I don't know if I want to be without everyone anymore. I know that a lot has changed in my life, and I've learned a lot: when you ask for a hotel room ask for the cheapest room they've got, and when a restaurant asks for your name, say something funny that they will have to repeat. But I still don't know.

1 comment:

  1. awesome pictures. good luck on your travels.

    ReplyDelete