Wednesday, November 18, 2009

H-Hey You, Mystical Woman, No Your Not No Your Not, Cuz I Am, Heading For The Ocean.


Fo(u)r years I've had it great. I had a family of my own and a love for many things to last many lifetimes. I should have gotten help years ago and this never would have happened. I had to leave Indianapolis and try and run from the thoughts that have held me back from being happy for too long. I ruined my own life by not seeking help and had a companion that was made unhappy because of me.
Start from zero
Leaving Indianapolis
Leaving Indiana, Enetring ILL
Illinois christian monument
I headed towards St. Louis and arrived around 11pm. The Arch is magnificent and eerily quiet. Overcast skies were in shadow by the massive monument.
st louis
the arch
St. Louis is surprisingy small with a ton of smaller cities around it instead of them being just neighborhoods. Indianapolis' downtown is beautiful and everyone should appreciate that. The city is quite different in culture not even having to speak to anyone, the speed limit is just that: the LIMIT everyone goes, I was passing every other car in the Interstate just going the speed limit of 55. There are so many small cities and towns within the bypass having populations of 3,000-15,000 rather than being apart of St. Louis.
I slept in a park in St. Charles, MO, which is a nice suburban area that I wouldn't get accausted. I awoke to a police officer knocking on my window asking for ID and everything else under the sun. No I don't have large amounts of drugs or cash (didn't ask if I just had drugs period), no I don't have a warrant that I know of, I'm on my way to California, Yes that restraining order I have is to get out my lease. He was doing his part to keep is city free from riff raff but I missed a half hour of sleep.
sleeping arrangments
stuff
I drove downtown to spend the day at the Saint Louis Art Museum.
Julie Mehretu
Julie Mehretu was great to see in person. There was a ton of German art which didn't suit my fancy except for Gerhard Richter.
St louis art museum
I liked the excuisite corpse I had done with Sesseka Dunn before I left Indianapolis though.
Jessica Ners excuisite corpse
I am off to Kansas City this evening.
I love you all and wish I could be there, before I messed things up, and on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment